WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THAT INFORMATION
You may use the Site without disclosing to us any personally identifiable information. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address) when you use the Site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and we reserve the right to use your contact information, and any other information that you provide to us in your message, to respond thereto. If you wish to change any information submitted to us, please do so by contacting us at the address provided above.
In the event of a sale or transfer of assets or of any portion of our business, we reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the Site, to unaffiliated third parties or third parties.
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All of the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Monitoring, Enforcement and Legal Requests
Lippman Recupero has no obligation to monitor the Site or the use of the Site or to retain the content of any user session. However, Lippman Recupero reserves the right, at all times, to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information, as necessary, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in investigating a claim of illegal activity. We may use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect the Site, our service, clients, potential clients or others.
By providing us with your mobile number and opting-in, you give Lippman Recupero permission to send you account-related text messages, like payment reminders and notifications in conjunction with the services you have requested.
- Number of messages will vary by account.
- By providing us with your mobile number and opting-in, you agree you have ownership rights or permission to use the number given to us.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- To opt-out, text STOP to any text message we send you. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you.
- To request support, text HELP to any text message we send you or email us at [email protected].
- If your handset does not support MMS, any MMS messages sent may be delivered as SMS messages.
- Wireless carriers are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages.
Last Updated – August 2023
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. Lippman Recupero (“we,” “us”) provides this website and website-related services, if any, (collectively, the “Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). This Agreement governs the relationship between us and you, the Site visitor, with respect to your use of the Site. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use the Site.
We may, at any time, at our sole discretion, revise or otherwise update this Agreement by posting an amended Agreement on the Site; any changes that we make to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes to the Agreement; you will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed since your previous visit by viewing the “Last Updated” information that appears at the top of this Agreement. Your use of the Site following the posting of an updated Agreement constitutes acceptance of the updated Agreement.
Further, we reserve the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuance of the Site or of any Materials (as defined below).
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at the following address: Lippman Recupero, 1325 N. Wilmot, 3rd Floor, Tucson, AZ 85712.
2. Rules of Conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in accessing and/or using the Site and/or any Materials. In addition, your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the following rules of conduct. You agree not to:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Site employee, agent or representative; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse or other harmful code.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Interfere with or violate any other Site visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Site visitors or users, or about our attorneys, other employees and representatives identified on the Site, without their express consent.
- Sell, resell, transfer, license or exploit, for any commercial purposes, any use of or access to the Site or the Materials.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or Materials.
- Frame or mirror all or any part of the Site without our prior express written authorization.
3. Lippman Recupero’s Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Materials are, and shall remain, the property of Lippman Recupero and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works of the Site or any of the Materials, provided that, subject to your compliance with this Agreement, we do grant to you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-sub licensable license to (a) access the Site and the Materials via the Internet solely for purposes of viewing such materials and (b) to print out pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use.
Trade names, trademarks and service marks of Lippman Recupero include “ ” and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks and service marks on the Site that are not owned by us or our affiliates are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Lippman Recupero or its affiliates, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not either ours or one of our affiliate’s product or service or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilution. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right or license to use any of Lippman Recupero’s (or its affiliates’) trade names, trademarks or service marks without our (or the relevant affiliate’s) prior express written permission.